Thursday, September 12, 2013

Money Pit Construction post...

I'm reminiscing today of how far we've come on our home remodel.  To look back at the pictures prior to construction is quite a laughing matter.  You tend to forget things of the past once you set your focus on the future.  While taking a stroll down memory lane today I was reading an old post I had written at the beginning of 2012.
WOW!

This was a motivator to show you a completed photos of our home.  While it is never totally complete and we still have a ton of work to do on the exterior the interior has made many many strides since these photos were taken.

Below are a few interim photos of construction....I'll be back this weekend with a few "After" photos for you.


Below is a view of the breakfast room looking from the kitchen


Here is a view looking from the breakfast room to the kitchen (opposite from above)


This is the only interim shot I have of our mudroom/laundry room.


Here is an exterior shot of the portion of the home we had to demo and rebuild


Below is a shot of the exterior as it stands today...we still have yet to paint or finish and porch area on the exterior of the home.


I will work on getting a few after shots together this weekend so that you can see the transformation.

Thanks for stopping by!

Living with no regrets

2 comments:

  1. Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective.A lot of times it’s challenging to get that perfect balance between usability and visual appearance.
    How To Remove Scratches From Glass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog and going through back posts. I've joined your followers and enjoying your home makeover. so lovely!

    ReplyDelete