Thursday, September 19, 2013

31 Days...

If you are familiar with the 31 Day Blog Series you have most likely have laughed, cried, made new friends and been inspired by the many bloggers who join in this series each October.  The 31 Days Series was started by Myquillyn AKA. The Nester in 2010 with a handful of bloggers and has grown to over 1,000 bloggers in 2012 joining in the series.  It is such a fun and anticipated month of blogging.  Bloggers accept the challenge by blogging about specific topics for 31 days (or longer if needed).  It really is a personal challenge and experience.  I have read the 31 Days series of several bloggers, unfortunately due to the growing number, have not been able to read ALL of the participants.  If you choose to read this year, you will be so glad that you did.  This year I have decided to accept this challenge and participate in the 31 Day series.  In past years I have only been a reader of the series, knowing that I would most likely fail with keeping the challenge for the entire 31 Days.  This year is different.  This year I'm ready (I think...). Although I have yet to choose my 31 Day topic, I am gathering ideas now.  There are so so so so many topics I would love to write about, but I want to narrow it down to a specific one that will be as inspiring to others as they have been to me in past years.  If you have any ideas on 31 Days topics for PLEASE leave them in my comments section.  My first 31 Day blog post will be Tuesday, October 1st.  I hope you will join with me through this journey.  I will need encouragement to succeed and forgiveness when I fail, but I intend to complete the series.

Below are links to some of my favorite 31 Series over the past few years.  I hope you will read and enjoy them as much as I have.

Edie - Life in Grace - 31 Days Rebuilding a House and Heart

Myquillyn - The Nester - 31 Days of Lovely Limitations

Stacey - 31 Days of Being Still

Melissa - 31 Days to A Better Budget

Below is a Link to ALL 1200 of the 31 Dayers....Make sure you have a cup of coffee and a few days of free time

2012 31 Day Bloggers



Living with No Regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment